LUXURY CANADIAN ROCKIES PRIVATE TOURS
7 days / 6 nights
Calgary - Banff - Columbia Ice Field - Jasper - Kamloops - Vancouver
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER (Friday) (D)
On arrival, come out of the airport & look for shuttle van with Sheraton Logo. You can also call the hotel directly to check on the status. The shuttle runs every 45 minutes. Board the shuttle & get to the hotel for your check in (Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm)
Meet and greet with tour manager. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today.
Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall. No refunds for this tour if not meeting height requirements)
Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 02 : VANCOUVER (Saturday) (B, D)
After breakfast. at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Capillano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
Visit the Granville Island. The biggest attraction here is the Public Market. Housed indoors, there are endless rows of stalls that feature fresh produce, gourmet foods, baked goods, and seafood.
Have a quick lunch on own.
Meet the guide for the Guided City tour of Vancouver. In the evening proceed to the outlets for shopping.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 03 : VANCOUVER - KAMLOOPS (Sunday) (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Kamloops.Have lunch on your own on the way.
Visit the Monte Creek Winery where you will get to do a Wine Tour and tasting at this award winning Monte Creek Ranch Winery.Monte Creek Ranch Winery is an award winning South Thompson winery and part of the Kamloops Wine Trail.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Kamloops.
DAY 04 : KAMLOOPS - JASPER (Monday) (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Jasper.Reach the Blue River for the River Safari.
After a quick lunch on your own, get on your boat. As you are travelling up small rivers, gliding over water only inches deep you are sure to fall witness to a variety of active wildlife always seen on these riverbanks. In addition to an information-packed narrative, guides will point out the bears, glaciers and many waterfalls.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper.
DAY 05 : JASPER - BANFF (Tuesday) (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and proceed to Banff (approx. 4 hours).
After lunch Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. The experience the awesome Glacier Skywalk.
Driver towards Lake Louise. Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in that fresh mountain air.
Visit Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight 9 pm: Check-in hotel and overnight stay at Canmore.
DAY 06 : BANFF - CALGARY (B, D)
After breakfast proceed to Calgary (Approx. 90 minutes).
Visit the Heritage Park. Explore the lively historical village in the summer, meet friendly pioneers, ride the authentic steam train, or sip tea on the veranda of the Famous 5 exhibits.
Lunch on you own at Heritage park.
Meet the step on guide for the Guided City Tour.
Depart for Calgary Tower. Experience a spectacular 360° view of the bustling city, the majestic Rocky Mountains, the foothills, and the prairies.
Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner.Overnight stay at Calgary
DAY 07 : CALGARY DEPARTURE (B)
Checkout after breakfast before 11 a.m. Please check with the hotel for the timings for shuttle to the Airport.
CRUISE DATES TO ADD ON :7 NIGHT SOUTHBOUND ALASKA
& HUBBARD GLACIER
Leaving from: Seward, Alaska Arriving in: Vancouver, British Columbia
Onboard: Radiance of the Seas May 26
June 9 ,23 July 7,21 Aug 4,18
- Post and pre tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
- Optional tour of Toronto, Niagara falls (Canadian side) can be arranged
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
- Children below 12 years will share parent’s room without extra bed.
- If there are price changes as a result of a change in government policies, change in the Tax Structure or Fuel Hike or any other hike which may come in effect with 01 Jan. 2016, the difference in price will have to be borne by the passenger.
- SUMMER - Dress Appropriately for Weather You might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer,
- WINTER - Dress Appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable.. Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer,Drinking Water and Snack.
- We have enhanced our product by including WIFI at all the hotels. Connect with your family & share your experiences with them using this service.INTERNET IS PROVIDED BY THE HOTELS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LAPSE IN SERVICE.
- If the attractions are closed due to inclement weather (or circumstances other than routine scheduled/calendar closures) , we apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be any refund.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- For bookings that come under 30 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability.
- All bookings that are received within 15 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option. JAIN meals will be brought to the table & not laid buffet style. It is requested that the passengers take a fresh plate every time they go to the buffet table.
- Our coaches are not equipped to handle Disabled passengers. If they would like to join our tour, they need to be mobile enough to get in/get off the coach on own. Passenger traveling with them will be responsible for assisting Wheelchair passengers. - In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 3 days prior along with cell phone number. For flight information received late, the passengers will come to the hotel on own. International passengers will be greeted near the Currency exchange counter by our driver with a placard with passenger’s name on it. Domestic passengers will be greeted at the Baggage terminal.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
VANCOUVER (2 Nights): Sheraton Vancouver Airport or similar
CANMORE: (1 Night) : Coast Canmore Hotel, Quality Resort Chateau Canmore, Ramada Canmore or similar
JASPER (1 Night): Chateau Jasper, Crimson, Whistler's Inn, Marmot Lodge or similar
KAMLOOPS (1 NIGHT): Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops or similar
CALGARY (1 NIGHT): Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport or similar
- Guided city tour of Calgary
- Calgary tower
- Heritage park
- Minnewanka loop, Surprise Corner and Bow Falls
- Lake Louise Chateau
- Columbia Ice field & Skywalk
- Banff Gondola & Sulpher Mountain
- Wine tour and Tasting at Monte creak ranch winery
- River safari
- Guided city tour of Vancouver
- Granville Island
- Flyover Canada
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Hotel accommodations (double sharing)
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Pure Veg. Indian Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Ground transportation in deluxe air conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Airport transfer (onward). Return on hotel shuttle service.
- Services of Indian Tour Manager throughout the tour (Optional)
What's Not Included
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Drinks, Mineral water, etc
- Optional tours
- Tips To The Driver
- GST (If paid in INR)
(The rates are per Adults and are based on availability and are subject to change)
- CN Tower : CAD 55 Per Adult & CAD 45 Per Child
- Skylon Tower: CAD 21 Per Adult & CAD 16 Per Child
- Niagara Helicopter: CAD 140 Per Adult & CAD 98 Per Child
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused