Call : 91 79759 68585 / 8088070060
Watsapp : 79759 68585 / 8088070060 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA EAST COAST LUXURY VAN TOUR
7 days / 6 nights
New York - Washington DC - Hersheys - Niagara Falls Choice of 3 or 4 Star hotels - Contact us for best prices
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN NEW YORK (D)
Arrive at JFK airport. You will be met by our representative at the baggage claim area and transfered to your hotel. Check-in to your hotel after 3 PM. In the evening, enjoy Andhra/South Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant.
DAY 02 : NEW YORK CITY SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a tour of New York City.
Visit the famous Statue of Liberty Park by ferry and see one of the most famous and enduring symbols of freedom and democracy in the world.
In the afternoon, have an international Lunch (on your own) and then go on a guided City tour of Manhattan. Enter historic Brooklyn to view the glittering Manhattan Skyline and enjoy the views and ambiance of Times Square, Greenwich Village, Soho, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East SideLater, visit the Empire State Building where on a clear day you can see the spectacular New York City skyline from the Observation Deck on the 86th Floor.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant.
DAY 03 : NEW YORK - WASHINGTON D.C SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Washington D.C (approx 4-hrs). Enjoy international lunch (on your own) before checking into the Hotel.
Go on a guided City tour of Washington DC which includes The White House, US Capitol Building, Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, World War II Memorial & Lincoln Memorial, FDR Memorial & Vietnam War Memorial Wall & Korean War Memorial.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant before turning in for the night at your hotel room.
DAY 04 : WASHINGTON D.C SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum for a tour of a truly wondrous exhibit of air and space vehicles - the largest exhibit of its kind in the world. Proceed next to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History to view the world's most famous Diamond.
Enjoy shopping time at Fashion center at Pentagon. The center offers a world-class shopping experience with more than 170 fascinating stores including Macy's, Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, Apple, and Armani Exchange. Enjoy lunch (on your own) at the skylit Food Court which features a great variety of international specialties from the familiar to the exotic.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant before turning in for the night at your hotel room. Overnight in Washington DC.
DAY 05 : WASHINGTON D.C - HERSHEY - NIAGARA FALLS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed from Washington DC to Hershey, PA (approximately 2.5 hours’ drive). Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World where fun and sweetness meet adventure and excitement. Enjoy Hershey’s Great American Chocolate Tour Ride. Enjoy Lunch at Hershey (Lunch on own)
Proceed to Niagara Falls on a 6 hour drive through beautiful scenary. Upon arrival in the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant before checking into your hotel.
DAY 06 : NIAGARA FALLS SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the world famous Niagara Falls for a true American experience. Spend the day taking in the spectacular beauty of the Falls through a variety of attractions and activities that are safe for children of all ages.
Visit the Niagara Adventure Theater and watch an IMAX show on the Falls. Feel the power and see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world.
Experience the unforgettable Maid of the Mist boat tour, America’s most amazing boat ride since 1846! See the raging currents and hear the deafening thunder as you get close to the Falls. Feel the refreshing mist of 600,000 gallons of water falling before your eyes every second while you are taken into the center of the swirling mist.
Get up close and personal with the Falls with the Cave of the Winds trip, which takes you closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible. In the afternoon, have an international Lunch (on your own).
Later, visit the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center, a showcase of the natural and local history of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area.
Visit the Aquarium of Niagara, where you can see more than 1,500 aquatic animals representing ecosystems ranging from the Great Lakes to coral reefs.
If time permits, shop at the Niagara Falls Outlet Mall.
In the evening enjoy Indian style dinnerat an Indian restaurant. Later, experience the magic of the Falls at night with the Niagara Falls illumination tour, where you can see the Falls lit in the colours of the rainbow. Overnight in Niagara Falls.
DAY 07 : NIAGARA FALLS - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel before 11AM and transfer to Buffalo airport for your departure.
- Strictly one piece of medium luggage & one small carry on per person is allowed.
- One Airport pick-up and drop service will be provided for the entire group at JFK, BUF.
- There will be a supplement cost for passengers arriving independently
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Hotels may require credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges will be levied if no services are used (other than that included in the package)
- Hotel Rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather etc.
- Prices Quoted here can vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Prices quoted here are fairly accurate and SWV will strive to meet them on every occasion; however, they are not guaranteed.
- Any hotel change to another will be extra cost. Any peak period travel will be extra cost.
- Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
- In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 10 days prior along with cell phone number.
HOTELS (3 STAR)
New York : Holiday inn Saddle brook/Ramada conference center east Hanover/Comfort Inn Edison/Similar
Washington DC: Embassy Suites Dallas airport/Holiday inn Express Herndon/Quality Inn & Suites Union Square/Similar
Niagara : Quality Inn and Suites/Comfort Inn Point/Similar
HOTELS (4 STAR)
New York : Millennium Hilton/Hilton Hash brook/ Sheraton Edison/Similar
Washington DC: Marriott Crystal City/Sheraton Reston/ Sheraton Pentagon City/Similar
Niagara : Sheraton at the Falls/ Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino/Similar
- Small group tour with Indian travelers (5-10 pax)
- Andhra/South Indian style dinners (if available)
- Comfortable Mercedes luxury SUV/Van
- Experienced tour manager/driver. Indian drivers will be provided whenever possible
- Excellent personalized service
- New York City sightseeing tour
- Statue of Liberty & Ferry Ride (Crown & Pedestal Not INC.).
- Freedom Tower, 102th Floor
- US Capitol Tour– Washington DC
- Guided city tour of Washington DC – White House, Capitol, Lincoln, Vietnam Memorial, etc.
- Museum of Natural History & Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Hershey’s Great American Chocolate Tour Ride
- Niagara Maid of the Mist & Niagara Cave of the Winds
- Niagara Adventure Theater (IMAX SHOW)
- Aquarium of Niagara ,Niagara Gorge Discovery Center , Niagara Falls by Night
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 6 delicious American buffet Breakfasts
- 6 sumptuous Indian style Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
- Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
- All Transfers and Inter City Transportation
- Experienced Tour Manager-cum-Driver
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Airline baggage fees
- International Lunches
- Bank charges as per prevailing ROE
- Tips To The Driver