7 days / 6 nights
Sydney - Blue Mountains Tour - 2Unit Scenic Ride - Gold Coast -
Movie World - Sea World
Contact us for best price
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN SYDNEY
Arrive in Sydney & Transfer by SIC to your Hotel and Check-in
DAY 02: SYDNEY CITY TOUR (B)
Breakfast. This Morning we proceed by SIC for Half Day Sydney City Tour including Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Manly Beach, etc. After Tour, transfer back to your Hotel on own - No Hotel Drop-off. In the evening proceed on OWN to King Street Wharf # 5, Darling Harbor by 1850-1900hrs to join Sydney Show Boat DELUXE Indian Dinner Cruise (No Transfers). Overnight at your Hotel.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼DAY 03: BLUE MOUNTAIN - CABLEWAY AND RAILWAY (B)
Breakfast. Full Day Blue Mountains Tour + Light Lunch + 2Unit Scenic Ride (1Way Cableway + 1Way Railway)
DAY 04: ARRIVE IN GOLD COAST (B)
Breakfast. Depart for Sydney Airport by SIC transfer. Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast Apt and SIC transfer to Gold Coast Hotel
￼DAY 05: MOVIE WORLD (B)
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Full Day Movie world tour with entrance. Overnight at your Hotel.
￼DAY 06: SEA WORLD (B)
Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Full Day Sea world tour with entrance. Overnight at your Hotel.
￼DAY 07: DEPARTURE AUSTRALIA (B)
Breakfast. Check-out and depart for Brisbane/Goldcoast Airport by SIC for your onward flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates quoted in this tariff in Australian Dollars
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates are not valid during Trade Fairs, Special Events & Block Out Dates. A service fee of 20 AUD will be charged on optional tour booking.
- In order to handle your reservations efficiently, please advise exact confirmed Arrival / Departure dates, Flight details, number of persons (children/infant with their age), Meal preferences, Rooms requirements with type, Preferred Hotels, Tour names with booking reference number, Payment methods or Collection Amount, etc.
- Rates are NOT valid on Special Events Dates or Block-out Dates as advised.
- Child Pricing is applicable for those below 12 years and sharing in room with 2 Adults.
- If the required Hotel is not available, then an Alternative will be suggested, which will result in a change of Pricing or Quote advised.
- All reservation requests will be attempted to be replied within 24 hours or next working day by email.
- Time Travel Pty Ltd will not impose cancellations charges. However, hotels, carriers, contractors, etc., do charge fees depending on circumstances. If suppliers impose cancellation fees, we will pass on the costs accordingly. You will be advised of the cancellations deadline at time of confirmation.
- Rates are exclusive government service tax charges.
- Full payment must be received fourteen (14) days prior to passenger’s arrival, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservations without notice.
- Payment can be made either by bank draft, credit card or telegraphic transfer to our banker. Surcharges as per cover page
- After commencement of travel, no refund in part or in full will be given to unutilized services.
- Government tax / Fuel Surcharge for Great Barrier Reef to be paid by passengers directly to cruise
- An additional 20 AUD will be charged for optional tour booking
- Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
- Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of Rs 15000 per person
￼- Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges
Available throughout the year
- Sydney City Tour
- Sydney Show Boat DELUXE Indian Dinner Cruise
- Blue Mountains Tour + Light Lunch + 2Unit Scenic Ride
- Full Day Movie world tour with entrance tickets
- Full Day Sea world tour with entrance tickets
- 3 nights accommodation in Sydney.
- 3 nights accommodation in Gold Coast.
- Daily breakfast.
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
- Half day Sydney City tour.
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory room supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Bank charges
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List