Call : 91 79759 68585 / 8088070060
Watsapp : 79759 68585 / 8088070060 Email : email@example.com
SHORT AND SWEET ANDAMAN
4 days / 3 nights
Port Blair - Corbyn Cove Beach - Coral Island - Harbour Cruise - Viper Island -
Contact us for the best quote
DAY 01: ARRIVE AT PORT BLAIR
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel. Start with visit to Corbyn Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel or Resort at Port Blair
DAY 02: PORT BLAIR (B)
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. You could see the Deer walking by your side and the peacocks. Now proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island), covering seven ports by boats, and u can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbor and mainland going vessel harbor. Overnight stay at respective Hotel or Resort at Port Blair.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼DAY 03: PORT BLAIR (B)
Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 4 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as The Radha Nagar Beach’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine in 2004. Late evening sail for Port Blair. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel or Resort at Port Blair.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE (B)
Return home with memories of the ultimate holidays
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- PACKAGE COST DOESN'T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn't includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.
- Rates are based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together at all times.
- Package price may change due to the variation in Rate of Exchange (ROE) of USD
- Any difference in price due to fluctuation of ROE will have to borne by the customer
- Standard international check-in time is between 1400 hours to 1500 hours
- Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. If required we need to book one day in advance at an additional charge. Package price is subject to change as per availability of rooms, services and airline seats and also if any increase in entrance fees, Govt. taxes, etc
- We will try our best to confirm the hotels as mentioned in our package, else alternate hotels will be confirmed with or without a price difference.
- Package prices are not valid during special events and exhibitions, block out dates, Christmas and New Year's period.
- Tour itinerary can be reversed at any point as per availability
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel for all countries and 9 months in case of Malaysia
- It is the responsible of the customer / agent to double check the same before travel.
- These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement.
- No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term ‘as it is’.
- We reserve the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
Available throughout the year
- Accommodation at Port Blair in A/C Room in respective Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at Respective Hotels (CP).
- Airport Transfers.
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary in private Non A/C vehicle exclusively for the clients.
- Entry tickets & boat tickets at all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary.
- AC Makruzz boat from Port Blair to Havelock & back in premium class.
- Government Ferry for trip to Neil Island.
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa Fees if applicable.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List
- Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
- Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 80% of booking Value
￼- Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges