Call : 91 79759 68585 / 8088070060
Watsapp : 79759 68585 / 8088070060 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
5 days / 4 nights
Singapore - Sentosa Island - Universal Studios
Contact us for the best quote
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE
Welcome to Singapore! The city where the metropolitan life blends effortlessly with the traditional. Singapore is a one-of-a-kind city that brims with unbridled energy and offers a harmonious blend of the East and the West. As the cultural hub of Asia, it is the perfect getaway for everyone. On arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check into your hotel and spend the day at leisure strolling around the shopping arcades. In the evening, have a comfortable stay at the hotel.
￼DAY 02: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING AND NIGHT SAFARI (B)
After breakfast, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore. The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District and go past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court and the City Hall along with a short halt at the Merlion Park for incredibly stunning views of the Marina Bay. Do not forget to click pictures with the stunning Merlion, a mythological creature with a lion head and a fish body!.
Later in the evening, embark on an exciting night safari tour.A journey through Singapore unique Night Safari, the world first wildlife park built for visits at night, attracts more than a million visitors every year. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques to let visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. After the fascinating night ride and up-and-close animal encounters, return for an overnight stay at the hotel.
￼DAY 03: SENTOSA ISLAND (B)
After breakfast, tour Sentosa Island -- Asia favorite playground. Have a great time exploring Sentosa's world-class attractions, all of which are easily accessible and well-connected! Tour Highlights include Images of Singapore, Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World, Songs of the Sea, Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, 4D Magic and Jewel Cable Car Ride. Stay overnight at the hotel.
￼DAY 04: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (B)
After breakfast, get ready to visit the most entertaining Universal Studios.
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON duelling coasters, and more!. Stay overnight at the hotel.
￼DAY 05: DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person rates applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- PACKAGE COST DOESN'T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn't includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.
- Rates are based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together at all times.
- Package price may change due to the variation in Rate of Exchange (ROE) of USD
- Any difference in price due to fluctuation of ROE will have to borne by the customer
- Standard international check-in time is between 1400 hours to 1500 hours
- Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. If required we need to book one day in advance at an additional charge. Package price is subject to change as per availability of rooms, services and airline seats and also if any increase in entrance fees, Govt. taxes, etc
- We will try our best to confirm the hotels as mentioned in our package, else alternate hotels will be confirmed with or without a price difference.
- Package prices are not valid during special events and exhibitions, block out dates, Christmas and New Year's period.
- Tour itinerary can be reversed at any point as per availability
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel for all countries and 9 months in case of Malaysia
- It is the responsible of the customer / agent to double check the same before travel.
Available throughout the year
- 4 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day city tour of Singapore on SIC basis
- Night Safari Tour on SIC basis
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Songs of the Sea on SIC basis
- Universal studios
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
What's Not Included
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa Fees if applicable.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List
- Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
- Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of Rs 15000 per person
￼- Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges