USA WEST COAST LUXURY VAN TOUR
7 days / 6 nights
Las Vegas - Los Angeles - Monterey - San Francisco
Choice of 3 / 4 star hotels
Contact us for the best price
DAY 01 : NIAGARA FALLS - LAS VEGAS - CITY TOUR (B, D)
rrive at Las Vegas airport. You will be met by our representative at the baggage claim area and transfered to your hotel. Check-in to your hotel after 3 PM.
In the evening, go on a Helicopter Tour on the Vegas Strip. Later, enjoy an Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant.
DAY 02 : GRAND CANYON WEST RIM BUS TOUR (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach bus (optional tour).
Tour the Canyon and step on the Skywalk to enjoy amazing views. The Grand Canyon is one of the natural wonders of the world and one of our planet's most astounding sights. In the afternoon, enjoy an international lunch at Grand Canyon.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant in Las Vegas.
DAY 03 : LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and proceed to Los Angeles. Stop for lunch (on your own) en-route.
Upon arrival in Los Angeles, proceed on a guided tour of the city, which covers many famous sights, including Kodak theatre, Hollywood walk of fame and the Hollywood sign.
After the tour ends, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant before checking in to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04 : UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a fun-filled day at the Universal Studios, Los Angeles. With innovative rides and attractions, it is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before - A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood itself! In the afternoon, lunch (on your own) at the Studios.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant.
DAY 05 : LOS ANGELES - MONTEREY - SAN FRANCISCO (B, D)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to beautiful Monterey Bay; en-route, stop for lunch (on your own).
On arrival at Monterey Bay, enjoy the Spectacular 17-Mile Scenic Drive and the world famous Pebble Beach, host to Major Golf Tournaments. Check into your hotel.
In the evening, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant.
DAY 06 : SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR - CABLE CAR - BAY CRUISE (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed for a tour of San Francisco, a city considered by many to be the most beautiful city in America.
Take the San Francisco Bay Cruise, an exciting cruise of the bay sailing past historical and breathtaking sights such as the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz island, Downtown, Marina etc.
Go on a Guided City tour visiting the famous landmarks of the city including Fisherman’s Wharf, Nob hill, Financial district, Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, China Town and Golden Gate Bridge Park. Enjoy an exciting ride on the famous San Francisco cable car (if operational) for a ride like no other in the world.
In the evening, spend some free time at Fisherman’s wharf to enjoy the San Francisco fashion scene. Later, enjoy Indian style dinner at an Indian restaurant before checking into your hotel.
DAY 07 : SAN FRANCISCO - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout before 1100 hrs and proceed to the Airport (by hotel shuttle) to board your flight back home with wonderful memories.
- Strictly one piece of medium luggage & one small carry on per person is allowed.
- One Airport pick-up and drop service will be provided for the entire group at LAS and SFO
- There will be a supplement cost for passengers arriving independently
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Hotels may require credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges will be levied if no services are used (other than that included in the package)
- Tour will be operated subject to 10 passengers traveling together. In the event that we may have to cancel your tour, you will be automatically reserved on the 13D coast to coast Indian group tour departing on the same date. If you do not wish to take this option, then a refund will be provided (for services rendered by us) subject to our cancellation policies.
- Hotel Rates can vary anytime of the year due to several reasons- Holiday weekends, Conventions, Festivals, Blackout dates, Weather etc.
- Prices Quoted here can vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Prices quoted here are fairly accurate and SWV will strive to meet them on every occasion; however, they are not guaranteed.
- Any hotel change to another will be extra cost. Any peak period travel will be extra cost.
- Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
- In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 10 days prior along with cell phone number.
HOTELS (3 STAR)
Las Vegas : Excalibur/Circus Circus/Stratosphere/Similar
Los Angeles : Radisson, Midtown/Double Tree Norwalk/Double Tree Torrance/Similar
San Francisco : Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf/Best Western Plus Grosvenor /Similar
HOTELS (4 STAR)
Las Vegas : Tropicana Las Vegas/Planet Hollywood/Similar
Los Angeles : Double Tree Norwalk/Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City/Similar
San Francisco : Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf/Hilton San Francisco Union Station/Similar
- Helicopter tour on the Strip
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
- City Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Sunset Blvd., AV Of the Stars, Rodeo Drive, etc.
- Universal Studios -- Los Angeles & 17 Mile Scenic Drive -- Monterey Bay
- San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf & Cable Car Ride(when operational) & SFO Bay Cruise
- Guided City Tour Of San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge, China Town, Lombard ST. , Twin Peaks, Downtown, Financial District, Etc.
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 6 delicious American buffet Breakfasts
- 6 sumptuous Indian style Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
- Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
- All Transfers and Inter City Transportation
- Experienced Tour Manager-cum-Driver
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Airline baggage fees
- International Lunches
- Bank charges as per prevailing ROE
- Tips To The Driver