CANADIAN ROCKIES (Code: CARE)
7 days / 6 nights
Vancouver - Banff - Columbia Ice Field - Jasper - Kamloops - Calgary
*The above quote is in USD and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
Note for booking flight:
Arrival will be on Saturday before 4 pm in Vancouver International Airport (YVR) & Departure will be from Calgary International Airport (YYC)
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER (D)
Welcome to Vancouver!!
From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! The passengers will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped at the hotel. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm ****
Drive towards the city. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid at an Indian restaurant. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall). Free time to explore the Canada Place area. Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
DAY 02 : VANCOUVER -Day trip to Whistler, Capilano Suspension Bridge (B, D)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village.
Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk. End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver
DAY 03 : VANCOUVER - SUNPEAKS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, Checkout and proceed to guided Vancouver City Tour. Experience the Guided city tour of Vancouver. Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district.
The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver. We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia.
Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the center of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. Indian Dinner.
DAY 04 : KAMLOOPS - JASPER (Tuesday) (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Jasper. Quick stop at Mt.Robson.
Drive along the Yellowhead Highway to Jasper to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. The Yellowhead Highway continues south along the mighty Thompson River, with spectacular views of the Monashee Mountains. Free time to explore the town of Jasper. After dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper.
DAY 05 : JASPER - BANFF (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel your tour of the Canadian Rockies continues with a full-day journey to Banff, a Scenic drive via Icefields Parkway with a stop at Peyto Lake or Moraine Lake en route to Banff National Park. Quick photo-stop at the Athabasca Falls.
Drive to the Glacier Discovery Centre along the scenic Icefields Parkway (Hwy 93). You can board an Ice Explorer bus here that will take you onto the Athabasca Glacier, where you can walk on ice up to 360 m (1,180 ft) thick. Then take the shuttle to the glass-floored Glacier Skywalk, suspended 280 m (919 ft) over the Sunwapta Valley, for stunning aerial views of glittering glaciers and rugged mountain peaks. Explore the many places of interest around Banff on your sightseeing excursion today. Sights such as Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, and Lake Minnewanka await you in one of the most beautiful places in Canada. Later free time to explore the town of Banff. Here you will have an option to Add on the visit to the Banff Gondola Ride at an additional cost. This is a Gondola Ride to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six-mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks. After dinner at an Indian restaurant proceed to check in at a hotel in Banff.
DAY 06 : BANFF - LAKE LOUISE - YOHO NATIONAL PARK (B, D)
Early start today towards Lake Louise.Enjoy breakfast at the Lake Louise Gondola summit. After breakfast take the Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14 - minute ride with incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs. Visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre located at the top of the Summer Gondola. Later at the Relax at the iconic Lake Louise which is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Later proceed to Yoho National Park which boasts towering rock walls, spectacular waterfalls and 28 peaks over 3 000 metres in height. The word “Yoho” is a Cree expression of awe and wonder. Emerald Lake - Admire incredible views of mountain peaks and wildflowers on an afternoon stroll around this gem-colored lake. Natural Bridges - Marvel at the force of the Kicking Horse River as it cascades under a naturally formed stone bridge. Takakkaw Falls - Enjoy a scenic drive on the Yoho Valley Road. Then, cool off in the mist as you stand at the base of one of the highest waterfalls in Canada. View the Spiral Tunnels. Drive to Calgary. After dinner at an Indian restaurant overnight at the hotel in Calgary.
DAY 07 : CALGARY DEPARTURE (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am).
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US! AND BON VOYAGE & HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!
PRE NIGHT IN VANCOUVER
Daytrip to Victoria with Entrance to Butchart Gardens via coach and ferry ( approx. 13 hrs) .
This is a seat incoast tour and the coach will be picking the passengers from Pacific Gateway Hotel at 8:15 am. Cost: $185 USD Per person
The Jasper Jasper (summer) Planetarium & Telescope Experience COMBO
Jasper is the world's largest most accessible dark sky preserve, and also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
Enjoy an entertaining, fun filled evening of astronomy. This full program includes both Planetarium Experience & Telescope Experience: Cost per adult :$69 USD and Child is $38 USD
Transportation: On a first-come, first-served basis, visitors without access to transportation who wish to come to Planetarium may take the Fairmont shuttle to our location at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge at no charge.
Please NOTE: the Fairmont shuttle runs during the day and far enough into the evening for you to take the shuttle to Jasper Park Lodge for any of our Planetarium ONLY time slots (and afternoon COMBO time slots) OR a few hours early for a meal or drinks before your planetarium booking and then take a return shuttle back into town. For our 10 pm Planetarium & Telescope COMBO tour, Fairmont shuttles can be taken to the planetarium but do not run after. Those without vehicles needing to travel back into town after our COMBO tour may take a taxi, such as with Caribou Cabs (approx $24)
Banff Gondola Ride
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain to experience a stunning bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges on the Banff Gondola. Please try and book ahead as seats might be limited Cost : $62 USD Per Person
POST NIGHT CALGARY
An Alaska cruise, simply put, is a once in a lifetime, dream vacation. Alaska is America's last great true frontier, an unspoiled wilderness of glimmering glaciers, abundant forests, towering mountains, exotic wildlife, and waterfront.Cruises are a great way to see Alaska's coastal mountains, glaciers, marine wildlife, and towns.
- Post and pre tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
- Optional tour of Toronto, Niagara falls (Canadian side) can be arranged
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
- Children below 9 years will share parent’s room without extra bed.
- If there are price changes as a result of a change in government policies, change in the Tax Structure or Fuel Hike or any other hike which may come in effect with 01 Jan. 2016, the difference in price will have to be borne by the passenger.
- SUMMER - Dress Appropriately for Weather You might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer,
- WINTER - Dress Appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable.. Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer,Drinking Water and Snack.
- We have enhanced our product by including WIFI at all the hotels. Connect with your family & share your experiences with them using this service.INTERNET IS PROVIDED BY THE HOTELS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LAPSE IN SERVICE.
- If the attractions are closed due to inclement weather (or circumstances other than routine scheduled/calendar closures) , we apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be any refund.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- For bookings that come under 30 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability.
- All bookings that are received within 15 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option. JAIN meals will be brought to the table & not laid buffet style. It is requested that the passengers take a fresh plate every time they go to the buffet table.
- Our coaches are not equipped to handle Disabled passengers. If they would like to join our tour, they need to be mobile enough to get in/get off the coach on own. Passenger traveling with them will be responsible for assisting Wheelchair passengers. - In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 3 days prior along with cell phone number. For flight information received late, the passengers will come to the hotel on own. International passengers will be greeted near the Currency exchange counter by our driver with a placard with passenger’s name on it. Domestic passengers will be greeted at the Baggage terminal.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
2021 TOUR DATES
May : 22
June : 5, 19
July : 3, 17, 31
Aug : 14, 28
Sept : 11, 25
VANCOUVER (2 NIGHTS): Hilton Vancouver Metrotown or similar
KAMLOOPS (SUN PEAKS) (1 NIGHT): Sun Peaks Grand Resort or similar
JASPER (1 Night): Mountain Park Lodges – Mt Robertson, Overlander Mountain Lodge or similar
BANFF (1 NIGHT) : Elk+Avenue or similar
CALGARY (1 NIGHT): Element Calgary Airport or similar
- Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
- Shannon Falls
- Whistler Village
- Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride Whistler
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- City Tour of Vancouver
- Sun Peaks Resort
- Jasper National Park
- Athabasca Falls
- Photostop at Mt.Robson
- Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
- Glacier Skywalk
- Banff National Park
- Surprise Corner
- Bow Falls
- Minnewanka Lake
- Tunnel Mountain
- Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Gondola Ride
- Yoho National Park
- Emerald Lake
- Natural Bridges
- Spiral Tunnel viewpoint
- Takakkaw Falls viewpoint
- Hotel accommodations
- 6 Breakfast ( Due to COVID-19 breakfasts can be a grad and go or plated)
- 6 Dinner at Indian restaurant (Veg/Non Veg/Jain)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour will be conducted in 55/22/15 seater Bus or Van or Sedan depending on number of people on the tour
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Airport transfers from Vancouver Airport is by transfer to the hotel . Return to Calgary airport will on hotel shuttle service. Passengers will have to pay Cab charges for leaving early flights or if the shuttle service is not operating from he hotel side.
- Services of Indian Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Wifi at all hotels
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Drinks, Mineral water, etc
- Optional tours
- Tips To The Driver ($3 CAD Per Person Per Day). Should be handed over to the tour escort on DAY 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
(The rates are per Adults and are based on availability and are subject to change)
- CN Tower : CAD 55 Per Adult & CAD 45 Per Child
- Skylon Tower: CAD 21 Per Adult & CAD 16 Per Child
- Niagara Helicopter: CAD 140 Per Adult & CAD 98 Per Child
Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers. Passengers need to wear masks upon entering the vehicle for their pick up.
For the comfort of all passengers, we request passengers to travel light (recommended luggage: One carry on and One International size suitcase.
All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply to COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when in premises of respective hotels.
Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seater. For van tours with less than 15 passengers, we will have a driver/Tour manager.
We are not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
Hotels in Vancouver and Toronto will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
We charge late fee of $15 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and $25 wire fee applies for all transactions.
The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
Because of the current pandemic, all breakfast and dinner will be Ala Carte and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
The weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers and mountains
Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
We do not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
Early Check-in can only be requested, they are not guaranteed.
Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
All passengers are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Tour and in Public spaces and also observe social distancing at all times.
Passengers body temperature may be checked by our Tour Managers during a Tour at regular interval.
Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions have their own COVID-19 guidelines, and passengers are expected to adhere to their rules and guidelines.
It is strongly recommended that Passengers wear gloves while on Tour in Public spaces.
We will be providing all passengers with hand Sanitizers (one to last entire tour) and disposable masks (one per day). This will be at an additional cost of $5 per coast to be paid at the time of booking.
Travelers to maintain social distancing in the coach will be operating with group size of 30 or less.
Passengers exhibiting symptoms typical to COVID will need to inform the tour manager immediately and contact their health insurance company for assistance.
Travel arrangements may be interrupted or canceled by Government decisions or Police authority, and/or third-party suppliers outside of our control. In such a situation We cannot be held responsible for any monetary loss or inconvenience to the Passenger.
While it is our intention to operate the tour smoothly, there will be times when we will have to modify the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. We request passengers to have patience during this time.
We will not issue for any refunds related to travel arrangements once the cancellation is done within 14 days of tour start date. Additional refund restrictions may apply in individual cases.
We will will not be responsible for any liabilities or damages to person and/or property, monetary losses, delays, illness, or inconvenience that may be caused because of circumstances related to Covid-19.
We strongly advise Passengers to check the latest travel health information at travel.state.gov and CDC’s information at before your travel date.