CANADIAN ROCKIES (Code: CARE)
7 days / 6 nights
Vancouver - Banff - Columbia Ice Field - Jasper - Kamloops - Calgary
*The above quote is in USD and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER (D)
Welcome to Vancouver!!
From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore! The passengers will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped at the hotel. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today.
Drive towards the city. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant. Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall) Overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver.
DAY 02 : VANCOUVER -Day trip to Whistler, Capilano Suspension Bridge (B, D)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive towards Whistler. Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village.
Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains. Visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk. End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel in Vancouver
DAY 03 : VANCOUVER - SUNPEAKS (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, Checkout and proceed to Vancouver City Tour. Experience the Guided city tour of Vancouver. Explore the city’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and the bustling Robson Street shopping district.
The Vancouver city tour then showcases Stanley Park, a sprawling 405 hectare of forest and nature right in downtown Vancouver. We continue through English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, and the historic districts of Chinatown and Gastown After lunch drive proceed to Sun Peaks, the famous Swiss-style alpine village of British Columbia.
Arrive at this European-style village nestled in the center of three mountains for an overnight stay. Explore the resort on own. Indian Dinner.
DAY 04 : SUNPEAKS - JASPER (Tuesday) (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Jasper. Quick stop at Mt.Robson.
Drive along the Yellowhead Highway to Jasper to experience the majesty and beauty of this imposing mountain, which, at 3594 meters, is the tallest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. Free time to explore the town of Jasper. After dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper. Here passengers have an option to take The Jasper Planetarium & Telescope Experience as an add-on option
DAY 05 : JASPER - BANFF (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Banff. On the way phostostop at Anthabasca Falls. Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer,an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. Listen to the history and fascinating geology of this area during the specially designed Ice Explorer tour that takes you to the surface of the massive Athabasca Glacier (weather permitting) Then explore the amazing Glacier Skywalk.
After Lunch on own , proceed to Banff.
Experience the orientation tour of Banff visiting the Surprise corner, Next continue to Tunnel Mountain Drive, where you can enjoy views of the town, and Bow Falls. End your day at Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka(“ Water of the Spirits”).Here you will have an option to Add on the visit to the Banff Gondola Ride at an additional cost. This is a Gondola Ride to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range.Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks.Drive towards Banff.Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Checkin hotel and overnight stay at Banff(Canmore).
DAY 06 : BANFF - CALGARY (B, D)
Early start today towards Lake Louise.After breakfast take the Lake Louise Gondola Ride - a relaxing 14 - minute ride with incredible views of the majestic Rocky Mountain, wildflowers, natural springs and maybe even some wildlife are highlights of the ride.
Visit the Wildlife Interpretation Centre located at the top of the Summer Gondola is the perfect place to discover what makes life in Banff National Park uniquely spectacular.
Later at the Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise . Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau.
Drive towards Banff and have some free time .Later proceed to Calgary.Photostop at the Calgary Olympic Park and the Calgary Tower.Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner.Overnight stay at Calgary.
DAY 07 : CALGARY DEPARTURE (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am).
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the Calgary airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US! AND BON VOYAGE & HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!
Daytrip to Victoria with Entrance to Butchart Gardens via coach and ferry ( approx. 13 hrs) .
This is a seat incoast tour and the coach will be picking the passengers from Pacific Gateway Hotel at 8:15 am. Cost: $185 USD Per person
The Jasper Jasper (summer) Planetarium & Telescope Experience COMBO
Jasper is the world's largest most accessible dark sky preserve, and also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
Enjoy an entertaining, fun filled evening of astronomy. This full program includes both Planetarium Experience & Telescope Experience: Cost per adult :$69 USD and Child is $38 USD
Transportation: On a first-come, first-served basis, visitors without access to transportation who wish to come to Planetarium may take the Fairmont shuttle to our location at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge at no charge.
Please NOTE: the Fairmont shuttle runs during the day and far enough into the evening for you to take the shuttle to Jasper Park Lodge for any of our Planetarium ONLY time slots (and afternoon COMBO time slots) OR a few hours early for a meal or drinks before your planetarium booking and then take a return shuttle back into town. For our 10 pm Planetarium & Telescope COMBO tour, Fairmont shuttles can be taken to the planetarium but do not run after. Those without vehicles needing to travel back into town after our COMBO tour may take a taxi, such as with Caribou Cabs (approx $24)
Banff Gondola Ride
Ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain to experience a stunning bird’s eye view of six mountain ranges on the Banff Gondola. Please try and book ahead as seats might be limited Cost : $62 USD Per Person
- Post and pre tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
- Optional tour of Toronto, Niagara falls (Canadian side) can be arranged
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
- Children below 12 years will share parent’s room without extra bed.
- If there are price changes as a result of a change in government policies, change in the Tax Structure or Fuel Hike or any other hike which may come in effect with 01 Jan. 2016, the difference in price will have to be borne by the passenger.
- SUMMER - Dress Appropriately for Weather You might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer,
- WINTER - Dress Appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable.. Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer,Drinking Water and Snack.
- We have enhanced our product by including WIFI at all the hotels. Connect with your family & share your experiences with them using this service.INTERNET IS PROVIDED BY THE HOTELS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LAPSE IN SERVICE.
- If the attractions are closed due to inclement weather (or circumstances other than routine scheduled/calendar closures) , we apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be any refund.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- For bookings that come under 30 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability.
- All bookings that are received within 15 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option. JAIN meals will be brought to the table & not laid buffet style. It is requested that the passengers take a fresh plate every time they go to the buffet table.
- Our coaches are not equipped to handle Disabled passengers. If they would like to join our tour, they need to be mobile enough to get in/get off the coach on own. Passenger traveling with them will be responsible for assisting Wheelchair passengers. - In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 3 days prior along with cell phone number. For flight information received late, the passengers will come to the hotel on own. International passengers will be greeted near the Currency exchange counter by our driver with a placard with passenger’s name on it. Domestic passengers will be greeted at the Baggage terminal.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
2020 TOUR DATES
May : 16, 30
June : 13, 27
July : 11, 25
Aug : 8, 22
Sept : 5, 19
VANCOUVER (2 NIGHTS): Pacific Gateway Hotel or similar
KAMLOOPS (1 NIGHT): Sun Peaks Grand Resort or similar
JASPER (1 Night): Mountain Park Lodges – Overlander Mountain Lodge or similar
CANMORE: (1 Night): Quality Inn Chateau Canmore, Canmore Inn & suites or similar
CALGARY (1 Night): Element Calgary Airport or similar
- Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- City Tour of Vancouver
- Shannon Falls
- Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride Whistler
- Whistler Village
- Mt. Robson Provincial Park
- Athabasca Falls
- Columbia Ice Fields Adventure
- Lake Louise Chateau
- Lake Louise Gondola Ride
- Wildlife Interpretation Centre
- Minnewanka Loop
- Minnewanka Lake
- Bow Falls
- Surprise Corner
- Hotel accommodations (double sharing)
- 6 Breakfast at the hotel
- 6 Indian Dinner (Veg/Non Veg/Jain)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour will be conducted in 55/22/15 seater Bus or Van or Sedan depending on number of people on the tour
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Airport transfers from Vancouver Airport is by transfer to the hotel . Return on hotel shuttle service. Passengers will have to pay Cab charges for leaving early flights or if the shuttle service is not operating from he hotel side.
- Services of Indian Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Wifi at all hotels
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Drinks, Mineral water, etc
- Optional tours
- Tips To The Driver ($3 Per Person Per Day). Should be handed over to the tour escort on DAY 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
(The rates are per Adults and are based on availability and are subject to change)
- CN Tower : CAD 55 Per Adult & CAD 45 Per Child
- Skylon Tower: CAD 21 Per Adult & CAD 16 Per Child
- Niagara Helicopter: CAD 140 Per Adult & CAD 98 Per Child
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused