CLASSIC CANADA (Code: CLASS)
6 days / 5 nights
Toronto - Niagara Falls -Ottawa - Montreal - Quebec city
*The above quote is in USD and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN TORONTO - Guided City Tour (D)
Welcome to Toronto! Passengers will be picked up from the airport. On arrival please call the given phone number for the driver to come to the pickup location. The passengers will be dropped at the hotel.Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your Tour Manager prepares you for your upcoming adventure.
Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today and there will not be any refunds.
Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at a Indian restaurant. Depart for the guided night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favorite hidden corners, and hear the stories behind these significant sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 : NIAGARA (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake.
We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock. Later, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. Ride to the top of the Tower to view the entire Niagara Region from 774 feet up above ground.
After a delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 : TORONTO - OTTAWA VIA KINGSTON (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Ottawa( about 3 hrs drive).Enroute we will have a quick stop at The Big Apple The World’s Biggest Apple And Bakery, a Roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini golf and kiddie train rides.
On the way stop at Kingston , a Canadian city on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. It's known as the "Limestone City" for its grand 19th-century buildings, including the lakeside Kingston City Hall. Free time to explore this town and have lunch on own.Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Discover and experience the Heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands.
After the cruise, drive towards Ottawa.Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Ottawa.
DAY 04 : OTTAWA - MONTREAL (B, D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa. Let our professional tour guides introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions and beautiful scenery that Canada's capital has to offer.
After lunch, drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. This is a beautiful church with a spectacular altar, gorgeous wood carvings, lovely stained class, an epic sized pipe organ, and mini altars.. This tour is an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dame Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features and the many works of art that adorn the building.
Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Our charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French speaking cities with numerous museums, restaurants and shops.
End the day with a delicious dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
DAY 05 : QUEBEC CITY - DAY TRIP (B, D)
After breakfast drive towards Quebec city (about 3 hrs drive).
After lunch on own , proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec city. Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence river.
Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural and outdoor activities and exquisite food.Drive back to Montreal.Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Montreal.
DAY 06 : MONTREAL DEPARTURE (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am).
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the Montreal (YUL) airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US AND BON VOYAGE & HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!!
- Helicopter Ride over the Niagara Falls . Cost: $145 USD Per person
- Post and pre tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
- Children below 12 years will share parent’s room without extra bed.
- If there are price changes as a result of a change in government policies, change in the Tax Structure or Fuel Hike or any other hike which may come in effect with 01 Jan. 2019, the difference in price will have to be borne by the passenger.
- SUMMER - Dress Appropriately for Weather You might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season. Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer,
- WINTER - Dress Appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter lightweight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable.. Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer,Drinking Water and Snack.
- We have enhanced our product by including WIFI at all the hotels. Connect with your family & share your experiences with them using this service.INTERNET IS PROVIDED BY THE HOTELS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LAPSE IN SERVICE.
- If the attractions are closed due to inclement weather (or circumstances other than routine scheduled/calendar closures) , we apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be any refund.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- For bookings that come under 30 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability.
- All bookings that are received within 15 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available.
- Sumptuous Dinners at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option. JAIN meals will be brought to the table & not laid buffet style. It is requested that the passengers take a fresh plate every time they go to the buffet table.
- Our coaches are not equipped to handle Disabled passengers. If they would like to join our tour, they need to be mobile enough to get in/get off the coach on own. Passenger traveling with them will be responsible for assisting Wheelchair passengers. - In order for us to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 3 days prior along with cell phone number. For flight information received late, the passengers will come to the hotel on own. International passengers will be greeted near the Currency exchange counter by our driver with a placard with passenger’s name on it. Domestic passengers will be greeted at the Baggage terminal.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
2020 TOUR DATES
May : 22
June : 5, 19
July : 3, 17, 31
Aug : 14, 28
Sept : 11, 25
Toronto (2 NIGHTS): Radisson Suites Hotel Toronto Airport or similar
Ottawa (1 NIGHT): The Westin Ottawa or similar
Montreal (2 NIGHTS) : Embassy Suites par Montreal Airport or similar
- Guided City Tour of Toronto
- Niagara Falls Canada
- Winery Visit
- Floral Clock
- Hornblower Cruise
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower
- Photo stop at Kingston
- Thousand Island Cruise at Rockport
- Guided City Tour of Ottawa
- Notre dame Basilica Church
- Guided City Tour of Montreal
- Guided City of Quebec City
- Hotel accommodations (double sharing)
- 5 Breakfast at the hotel
- 5 Indian Dinners at Indian Restaurant with choice of (Veg/Non Veg/Jain)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour will be conducted in 55/22/15 seater Bus or Van or Sedan depending on the number of travelers
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Airport transfer (onward). Return on hotel shuttle service. Passengers have to pay the cab charges on their own if the shuttle is non operational
- Services of Indian Tour Manager throughout the tour
- Wifi at all hotels
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned as included
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Drinks, Mineral water, etc
- Optional tours
- Tips To The Driver ($3 Per Person Per Day). Should be handed over to the tour escort on DAY 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused