MAGNIFICENT EAST COAST (Code : MAGIC)
7 days / 6 nights
New York - Philadelphia - Hershey - Washington DC - Niagara Falls
*The above quote is in USD and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost
*** Pick up from LGA and EWR airport can be arranged at extra cost
PICK UP INFORMATION AT THE AIRPORT IN NY:
JFK Airport : For International arrivals, AA and QR : in front of the welcome center; EY,DL,AI and EK :in front of the Currency Exchange; BA : in front of the currency exchange.
Newark Airport: For International arrival: In Front of Currency Exchange.
LAGuardia Airport: Baggage claim (may change based on renovations at the airport).
ADDITIONAL TRANSFER VEHICLE COST FROM EWR/LGA:
SEDAN (up to 2 passengers): $45; Van (up to 4 passengers): $75
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN NEW YORK - VISIT TIMES SQUARE (D)
Welcome to New York!!!!
Our representative will be at JFK airport for private pick up. Pick up details for each airport is given below. We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers. Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport.
****one carry on and one suitcase per person only*****
Experience a World class New York hotel located near Grand Central terminal in the Fashionable area of Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious property. (Check in time 3 PM).
Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful buffet Indian dinner at restaurant walking distance from the hotel. After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night. Overnight at Hotel.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred********** Porterage is not included in the cost.
DAY 02 : NEW YORK CITY SIGHTSEEING (B, D)
Depart from the hotel at 8 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant.
After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery park. View the world famous iconic Statue symbolizing the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. This bronze statue weighs 3200 kgs & is a symbol of financial optimism & prosperity.
Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is now the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers. We will make a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get a closer look at Rockefeller center comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings while driving through the famous streets of NY. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark. Enjoy shopping time at the biggest grossing next generation retail store in the World ‘APPLE’, a vibrant gathering place for technology buffs.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant. See New York at its best from a double-decker bus. In “The City that Never Sleeps,” the best sightseeing happens after the sun goes down. Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife with double-decker Night Tour! Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03:NEW YORK-PHILADELPHIA-NATIONAL HARBOR - D C (B, D)
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic. Enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania state (guided city tour).
Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and he will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own. On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants and DC’s latest attraction-Skywheel. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of Potomac river.
Enjoy a Dinner enroute to hotel. Check into Marriott Tysons or Similar.
DAY 04 : HARRISBURG CITY TOUR - D C - AIR & SPACE (B, D)
Today after breakfast, Enjoy city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient.
Visit White house gift shop as a part of your city tour. Whether you’re looking for a classic piece for your office or movie set such as one of the presidential sculptures, a unique gift, collectible, or souvenir for the history buff in your life, the White House Gift Shop, is the "only original authorized" White House Gift Shop serving America for over 70 years. After some shopping, you will be given time to explore Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics. Lunch on own.
Drive to Harrisburg and Enjoy some retail therapy winding down a long day of sightseeing at Tanger outlet mall which offers designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren.. Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel (Hilton Harrisburg or Similar).
DAY 05 : HERSHEY - CORNING - NIAGARA FALLS (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours). The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary- Hershey’s. Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making. Lunch on own.
Drive to Corning to check out the World’s most comprehensive Glass collection at Corning Museum of Glass. The museum brings class to life by having live demonstrations. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 3 hours of drive from Corning). Dinner at Indian restaurant enroute. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel (Sheraton at the falls or similar)
DAY 06 : NIAGARA FALLS SIGHTSEEING (NO COACH) (B, D)
The hotel is walking distance to the park. There will be no coach on this day of the tour.
Today after breakfast, enjoy a 30 minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view you next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist. Lunch on own.
Evening Free on own. Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
DAY 07 : NIAGARA FALLS - DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight. Your departure flight will be out of BUF (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost)
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US!!!
THE WET JET TOUR : EXHILARATING WET ADVENTURE
DURATION: APPROXIMATELY 4 HOURS
PICK UP TIME FROM HOTEL: 3 PM
COST: $85 PER PERSON
We depart daily from the United States side of the Niagara River out of Lewiston NY from mid-June through to Labor Day. After Labor Day, we depart on a limited basis and weekends. You will absolutely get soaked, so bring a change of clothes.Passengers must be at least 44 inches tall (avg. 6 yr old).All guests must be on site 45 minutes prior to your departure time.Passengers under the age of 16 must travel with someone 18 or older.We do not reserve specific seats for any wet jet departure.Passengers are allowed to bring a hat, glasses & water proof cameras. There is minimal storage on the jet boats.Get ready to Hydrate your Senses.Passengers are provided with all the necessary gear to keep you as comfortable as possible, in no way shape or form will the gear keep you from getting absolutely soaked.
NIAGARA HELICOPTER TOUR (NO CANADIAN VISA REQUIRED)
DURATION: 10-12 MINUTES RIDE OVER THE BEAUTIFUL NIAGARA FALLS.
PICK UP TIME: 3 PM
COST: $140 PER PERSON
Helicopter ride over the falls gives you a bird eye view of the beautiful Horseshoe Falls. Your tour will include a view of Rainbow Bridge, American side of the Falls, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, Queen Victoria Park, Clifton Hill and the American Observation Tower.
Please note that the Helicopter ride is seasonal & the best way to book it is while on tour. The tour manager will accept cash.
ENCOUNTER OCEAN ODYSSEY
DURATION: APPROXIMATELY 1 1/2 HRS
TIMINGS : SUN - THU TILL 10:30 P.M. AND FRI - SAT TILL 12 A.M
COST: $55 PER PERSON
Step through the iconic yellow border and Journey deep into pacific ocean using ground breaking technology. Encounter the greatest wonders and mightiest creatures face to face in the heart of NY city.
2020 TOUR DATES
April : 16, 23, 30
May : 7, 14, 21, 28
June : 4, 11, 18, 25
July : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Aug : 6, 13, 20, 27
Sept : 3, 10, 17, 24
Oct : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Nov : 5, 12
NEW YORK (2 Nights) : Grand Hyatt
WASHINGTON DC (1 Night) : Marriott Tysons Corner
HARRISBURG (1 Night) : Hilton Harrisburg
NIAGARA FALLS (2 Nights) : Sheraton at the Falls
Pre accommodation price at Grand Hyatt (per person per night without Breakfast):-
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
290 175 105 93 65
Post accommodation price at Sheraton at Falls (per person per night without Breakfast) :-
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
215 125 102 88 60
- Double - Decker New York City tour (Guided Tour)
- Wall St Bull
- Statue Of Liberty Park & Ferry Ride (Crown & Pedestal Not Inc.)
- Freedom Tower
- Illuminated Tour of Manhattan, New York
- City tour of Philadelphia (Guided Tour)
- Capital wheel at National Harbor
- US Capitol Tour– Washington DC
- Guided City Tour Of Washington DC. - White House, Capitol, Washington, Lincoln, Vietnam Memorial, Etc.
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Smithsonian Natural Museum Of History
- Hershey’s Great American Chocolate world
- Tanger outlet shopping
- Pennsylvania state capitol (Guided tour if open)
- Niagara Maid Of The Mist
- Niagara Cave Of The Winds
- Niagara Adventure Theatre (IMAX Show)
- Niagara Falls By Night
- Hotel accommodations
- Private airport transfer (FROM JFK to Hotel) and from hotel to BUF airport.
- 6 delicious American Breakfasts & 6 sumptuous Indian Buffet Dinners (veg/jain/non veg)
(Jain meals will be served on the table with 2 VEG dishes, daal, Roti and rice)
- Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
- All Transfers and Inter City Travel by Luxury A/C Coach, Mini Bus or Van (55 seater / 22 seater / 15 seater based on number of people signed for the tour
- Experienced Hindi and English speaking Indian Tour Manager
- Free Wi-Fi on the 55 seater coach and at hotels (not applicable for smaller coach and van)
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- International Lunches
- Optional tours
- Any changes before travel date by the government in taxes will be applicable in addition to this
- Tips To The Driver ($14 Per Person). Should be handed over to the tour guide on DAY 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
- Pre & post tour accommodation can be provided at extra cost
- Private airport transfers from LGA and EWR can be arranged at extra cost
- Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
- Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option. Dinners are laid out buffet style, except JAIN meals, which will be brought to the table.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Child (2-11 yrs) shares Double Occupancy (3rd in Double room) or Triple Occupancy (4th in Triple room). No separate bed or cot will be provided to the child
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
- For bookings that come under 21 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability
- Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- Wi-Fi Internet service is provided by the Coach Company and Hotels. We are not responsible for any lapse in service
- Portage has been included at all the hotels for your convenience. Please check with your Tour manager on the guidelines to avail this service.
- All bookings that are received within 14 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- We will provide one bottle of water & bag of snacks per day. Tap water is safe to drink in any city in USA. We recommend the passengers to refill the water bottle.
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused