MAGNIFICENT EAST COAST (Code : MAGIC)
7 days / 6 nights
New York - Philadelphia - Hershey - Washington DC - Niagara Falls
*The above quote is in USD and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost as given below
*** Pick up from LGA and EWR airport can be arranged at extra cost as given below
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN NEW YORK (D)
Welcome to New York!!!!
Our representative will be at JFK airport for private pick up. Pick up details for each airport is given below. We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers. Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport. Pick up details for each airport is mentioned in the itinerary below.
****one carry on and one suitcase per person only*****
Experience a World class New York hotel in the Fashionable area of Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious property (Check in time 3 PM).
Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful Indian fusion dinner at restaurant walking distance from the hotel. After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night. Overnight at Hotel.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred********** Portage is not included in the cost.
** Dinners at Indian restaurants are likely be Ala carte (with set menu) due to Corona Virus.
DAY 02 : NEW YORK SOL / ONE WORLD / CITY TOUR (B, D)
Depart from the hotel at 9 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant. After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery Park.
View the world-famous iconic Statue symbolizing the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is now the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers.
Enjoy city tour of NY though the eyes of our experienced hop-on tour Guide. We will take a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get a closer look at Rockefeller center comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings while driving through the famous streets of NY. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark.
Enjoy shopping time at the biggest grossing next generation retail store in the World ‘APPLE’, a vibrant gathering place for technology buffs if time permits. Dinner will be at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
** Breakfast and dinner will be offered as a continental option with set Menu.
DAY 03:PHILADELPHIA - D C NATIONAL HARBOR (B, D)
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic. Enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania state (guided city tour). Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and he will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own.
On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants, and DC’s latest attraction-Skywheel. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of Potomac River. Enjoy a Dinner en-route to hotel. Check into Marriott Tysons or Similar.
** Breakfast will be continental and “to-go”. Dinner will be ala carte with set menu.
DAY 04 : HARRISBURG CITY TOUR OF D C - AIR & SPACE (B, D)
Today after breakfast, Enjoy city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this day.
Explore Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics. Lunch on own.
Drive to Harrisburg and Enjoy some retail therapy winding down a long day of sightseeing at outlet mall which offers designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren.. Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
** Breakfast will be a 'to-go breakfast'. Dinner will be Ala carte with set menu.
DAY 05 : PENN STATE CAPITAL (IF OPEN) - HERSHEY - CORNING - NIAGARA FALLS BY NIGHT (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours). The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary- Hershey’s. Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making. Lunch on own.
Drive to Corning to check out the World’s most comprehensive Glass collection at Corning Museum of Glass. The museum brings class to life by having live demonstrations. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 3 hours of drive from Corning). Dinner at Indian restaurant en-route. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel.
** Breakfast will be a 'to-go breakfast' with one pastry, one yogurt and one fruit. Menu is likely to change depending on the hotel. Dinner will be Ala carte with set menu.
DAY 06 : NIAGARA FALLS - MAID OF THE MIST, CAVE OF THE WINDS, IMAX (NO COACH) (B, D)
The hotel is walking distance to the park. There will be no coach on this day of the tour.
Today after breakfast, enjoy a 30 minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view you next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist. Lunch on own.
Evening Free on own. Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
** Breakfast will be a 'to-go breakfast' with one pastry,one yogurt and one fruit. Menu is likely to change depending on the hotel. Dinner will be Ala carte with set menu.
DAY 07 : DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight. Your departure flight will be out of BUF (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost)
** Breakfast will be a “to-go breakfast” with one pastry, one yogurt and one fruit. Menu is likely to change based on hotel.
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused
All passengers are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Tour and in Public spaces and also observe social distancing at all times.
Passengers body temperature may be checked by our Tour Managers during a Tour at regular interval.
Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions have their own COVID-19 guidelines, and passengers are expected to adhere to their rules and guidelines.
It is strongly recommended that Passengers wear gloves while on Tour in Public spaces.
We will be providing all passengers with hand Sanitizers (one to last entire tour) and disposable masks (one per day). This will be at an additional cost of $5 per coast to be paid at the time of booking.
Travellers to maintain social distancing in the coach will be operating with group size of 30 or less.
Passengers exhibiting symptoms typical to COVID will need to inform the tour manager immediately and contact their health insurance company for assistance.
Travel arrangements may be interrupted or canceled by Government decisions or Police authority, and/or third-party suppliers outside of our control. In such a situation We and our travel partners cannot be held responsible for any monetary loss or inconvenience to the Passenger.
While it is our intention to operate the tour smoothly, there will be times when we will have to modify the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. We request passengers to have patience during this time.
We will not issue for any refunds related to travel arrangements once the cancellation is done within 14 days of tour start date. Additional refund restrictions may apply in individual cases.
We will not be responsible for any liabilities or damages to person and/or property, monetary losses, delays, illness, or inconvenience that may be caused because of circumstances related to Covid-19.
2022 TOUR DATES
April : 21, 28
May : 5, 12, 19, 26
June : 2, 9, 16, 23,30
July : 7, 14, 21, 28
Aug : 4, 11, 18, 25
Sept : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Oct : 13, 27
Nov : 10
NEW YORK (2 Nights) : Sheraton Times Square 811, 7th Avenue 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
WASHINGTON DC (1 Night) :
Marriott Tysons Corner 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 Ph: 7037343200
HARRISBURG P A (1 Night) : Hilton Harrisburg 1 N 2ND ST, HARRISBURG, PA PH: 717-233-6000
NIAGARA FALLS N Y (2 Nights) : Sheraton at the Falls 300 3rd ST, NIAGARA FALLS, NY PH: 716-285-3361
Pre accommodation price at Sheraton Times Square (Breakfast not Included):-
Price is valid for one pre night per person only:
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
260 140 105 93 65
Post accommodation price at Sheraton at Falls or similar (per person per night with Breakfast) :-
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
215 125 102 88 60
- Statue of Liberty
- Wall St Bull
- Freedom Tower
- Visit to Apple Store
- City tour of NY (Guided Tour)
- City tour of Philadelphia (Guided Tour)
- Capital wheel at National Harbor
- Guided City Tour Of Washington DC
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Hershey’s Great American Chocolate world
- Outlet shopping
- Pennsylvania state capitol (Guided tour if open)
- Corning museum of Glass
- Niagara Maid Of The Mist
- Niagara Cave Of The Winds
- Niagara Adventure Theatre (IMAX Show)
- Illumination of Niagara Falls by night
- Hotel accommodations
- Private airport transfer (FROM JFK to Hotel) and from hotel in Niagara Falls to BUF airport.
- 6 pre-set INDIAN DINNERS at restaurant served on table (choice of veg/ non veg / jain food available)
- 6 American 'To-Go' breakfast
- Sightseeing and admissions as per itinerary
- All Transfers and Inter City Travel by Luxury A/C Coach, Mini Bus or Van (55 seater / 30 seater / 15 seater/ Van based on number of people signed for the tour (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle).
- Experienced Hindi and English speaking Indian Tour Manager (will meet at 7 pm on day 1 and be with the group till end of day 6)
- WiFi on the 55 seater coach and at hotels (not guaranteed)
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Passport, VISA or other Consular Fees
- Personal expenses such telephone bills, pay per view movies, laundry expenses, alcoholic beverages, Hotel incidentals
- Any other items not mentioned in this itinerary
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Optional tours
- Any changes before travel date by the government in taxes will be applicable in addition to this
- Tips To The Driver ($14 Per Person). Should be handed over to the tour guide on DAY 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
- GST extra (If paid in INR)
PICK UP INFORMATION AT THE AIRPORT IN NY (please make sure to give valid phone number)
JFK Airport : For International arrivals
AA and QR : In front of the welcome center.
EY,DL,AI and EK :In front of the Currency Exchange.
BA : In front of the currency exchange.
Newark Airport (EWR): For International arrival:
In Front of Currency Exchange.
LAGuardia Airport (LGA):
Baggage claim (may change based on renovations at the airport).
ADDITIONAL TRANSFER VEHICLE COST FROM EWR/LGA:
SEDAN (up to 2 passengers): $35; Van (up to 4 passengers): $65
- Pre & post tour accommodation can be provided at extra cost
- Private airport transfers from LGA and EWR can be arranged at extra cost
- Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
- Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Child (2-9 yrs) shares Double Occupancy (3rd in Double room) or Triple Occupancy (4th in Triple room). No separate bed or cot will be provided to the child
- Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults
- Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Roll away beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
- For bookings that come under 21 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability
- Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- WiFi Internet service is provided by the Coach Company and Hotels. We are not responsible for any lapse in service
- Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at respective hotel and pay on own.
- All bookings that are received within 14 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- Check in time at all hotels is 3 pm while the check out is 11 am. If the guests want to extend their stay, they can contact the front desk and request them
- All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply to COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when in premises of respective hotels.
- We have couple of locations where restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. For passengers, not keen on walking, can take an Uber or a cab to the destination on own.
- Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
- Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, we will have Driver/Tour leader
- SWV and its travel partners are not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
- The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in: coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
- We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in writing and acknowledged.
- We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference
- Because of the current scenario, all breakfast and dinner will be Ala Carte and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
- The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour. In case of any breakdown, we will try our best to fix the problem. However, no monetary compensation will be provided.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.