MAGNIFICENT EAST COAST (Code : MAGIC)
7 days / 6 nights
New York - Philadelphia - Hershey - Washington DC - Niagara Falls
*The above quote is in INR and per person
**Pre-post tour accommodation can be arranged at extra cost as given below
*** Pick up from LGA and EWR airport can be arranged at extra cost as given below
DAY 01 : ARRIVE IN NEW YORK (D)
Welcome to New York, one of the most loved by tourists and greatest city in the world! From the skyscrapers to Central Park, New York City is an explorer’s city. Our representative will be at NYC airport for private pick up. Pick up details for each airport is mentioned in the itinerary below. Experience a World class New York hotel in the FASHIONABLE AREA OF NEW YORK, when you check into the Luxurious property. Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a delicious dinner at Indian restaurant. After dinner, enjoy free time at TIMES SQUARE ON OWN to see the city in action at night. Times Square is the place to visit in New York City. This part of the city never sleeps, brightly adorned with animated neon and LED billboards and advertisements, Times Square is at its most spectacular after dark. Overnight stay at hotel.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred********** Portage is not included in the cost.
** Dinners at Indian restaurants are likely be Ala carte (with set menu) due to Corona Virus.
DAY 02 : NEW YORK CITY TOUR / SOL / BRAND NEW ATTRACTION / LITTLE ISLAND (B, D)
New York City is the most dynamic and exciting city in America. It is overflowing with activities, tours, monuments, and museums. After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to CITY TOUR OF NEW YORK through the eyes of our experienced tour Guide. you’ll be enjoying a wonderful New York Drive by experience with photo stops at-United Nations Organization, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, The Vessel (Hudson Yard) Brooklyn Bridge, The Bull. After city tour, we take the ferry to STATUE OF LIBERTY from Battery Park. On arrival at Liberty Island proceed to have lunch on own. View the world-famous iconic Statue of Liberty symbolizing the country’s freedom. After this proceed to LITTLE ISLAND AT PIER 55 – AN ARTIFICIAL ISLAND PARK at Hudson River designed by world famous Thomas Heatherwick. Now it’s time the sumptuous Indian Dinner. After dinner proceed to new attraction of NY “THE SUMMIT ONE VANDERBILT” A 93 story supertall skyscraper. Enjoy unique experience at SUMMIT with the night view. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03:PHILADELPHIA-NATIONAL HARBOR-WASHINGTON DC(B, D)
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic) Enjoy an entertaining GUIDED City TOUR OF PHILEDELPHIA largest city in Pennsylvania state. Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff and will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own. On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants, and DC’S LATEST ATTRACTION-SKY WHEEL. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of Potomac River. Enjoy a Dinner en-route to hotel. Check into Marriott Tysons or Similar. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 : WASHINGTON DC CITY TOUR - NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM - HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD (B, D)
Today after breakfast at hotel, enjoy CITY TOUR OF DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient tour. Explore NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM to view all the different exhibits related to national history. Lunch on own. Drive to Harrisburg and check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary- HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD. Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making. Experience the fun and unwrap your chocolate adventure. Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel (Hilton Harrisburg or Similar). Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05 : PENNSYLVANIA CAPITAL TOUR - HARRISBURG - CORNING - NIAGARA FALLS BY NIGHT (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed to do the PENNSYLVANIA CAPITOL TOUR "THE HANDSOMEST BUILDING” The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, Lunch on own. Drive to Corning to check out the World’s most comprehensive Glass collection at CORNING MUSEUM OF GLASS. The museum brings glass to life by having live demonstrations.
Proceed to Niagara Falls (Approximately 3 hours of drive from Corning). Dinner at Indian restaurant en-route. View the ILLUMINATION OF NIAGARA FALLS AT NIGHT. This illumination includes a range of colors that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel (Sheraton at the falls or similar).
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 06 : OUTLET MALL SHOPPING, NIAGARA FALLS, NIAGARA ADVENTURE THEATRE, MAID OF MIST, CAVE OF THE WINDS - (B, D)
After breakfast at hotel, Coach transfer and enjoy some retail therapy winding down a long day of sightseeing at FASHION OUTLET MALL which offers designer brand labels. Lunch on own. After shopping, Coach transfer to NIAGARA ADVENTURE THEATRE (IMAX) and You will also take a closer look at the Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad MAID OF THE MIST and later proceed to CAVE OF THE WINDS, where you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls firsthand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will get wet. Evening free on own and enjoy walking near falls and explore and no coach. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07 : DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight. Your departure flight will be out of BUF (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost).
CANCELLATION POLICY AND CHARGES FROM TRAVEL
• LESSER THAN 45 DAYS – 100% REFUND.
• 45 – 10 DAYS – 50% REFUND
• 10 DAYS AND LESS – 0% REFUND.
2023 TOUR DATES
April : 20, 27
May : 4, 11, 18, 25
June : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
July : 6, 13, 20, 27
Aug : 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Sept : 7, 14, 21, 28
Oct : 5, 12, 19, 26
Nov : 9, 23
NEW YORK (2 Nights) : Sheraton Times Square 811, 7th Avenue 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
WASHINGTON DC (1 Night) :
Marriott Tysons Corner 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 Ph: 7037343200
HARRISBURG P A (1 Night) : Hilton Harrisburg 1 N 2ND ST, HARRISBURG, PA PH: 717-233-6000
NIAGARA FALLS N Y (2 Nights) : Sheraton at the Falls 300 3rd ST, NIAGARA FALLS, NY PH: 716-285-3361
Pre accommodation price at Sheraton Times Square (Breakfast not Included):-
Price is valid for one pre night per person only:
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
24,760 14,535 11,155 9295 8872
Post accommodation price at Sheraton at Falls or similar (per person per night with Breakfast) :-
SGL DBL TPL QUAD CHLD
20,195 11,495 9,375 8,875 6,760
CITY TOUR OF NY (GUIDED)
STATUE OF LIBERTY
CITY TOUR OF PHILADELPHIA (GUIDED)
CAPITAL WHEEL AT NATIONAL HARBOR
NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM
CITY TOUR- GUIDED IN DC
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD
PENNSYLVANIA STATE CAPITOL (GUIDED)
CORNING MUSEUM OF GLASS
ILLUMINATION OF NIAGARA FALLS
NIAGARA ADVENTURE THEATRE
CAVE OF THE WINDS
MAID OF THE MIST
ALL HOTELS AS MENTIONED BELOW
AIRPORT TRANSFER ON Arrival in NEW YORK and Departure from Buffalo is provided. Suggested Arrival time: 4pm at the hotel.
6 INDIAN DINNERS AT RESTAURANT Buffet/ Family style (CHOICE OF VEG, NON-VEG & JAIN with added Gujrati items at selective restaurants).
4 AMERICAN buffet Breakfast and 2 Indian breakfast.
TOUR DIRECTOR (WILL MEET AT 7 PM ON DAY 1 & BE WITH THE GROUP TILL END OF DAY 6).
TOUR WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A 55-SEATER/30-SEATER/15-SEATER/VAN BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED FOR THE TOUR (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the Size of the vehicle).
WIFI in Hotel lobbies and 55-SEATER Coaches. Internet connection could be spotty in some places. N/A FOR SMALLER VANS/COACHES. (Not guaranteed).
DOMESTIC FLIGHTS (YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE ARRIVING ON THURSDAY AT NY & DEPARTING OUT OF BUFFALO, NY ON WEDNESDAY).
VISA & PROCESSING FEES
MANDATORY TIPS ($16 per person for the entire tour) TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR DIRECTOR. THIS CANNOT BE PRE-PAID.
GST AND TCS
We reserve the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused
Tour manger contact details will be available to you one week prior to the departure date.
Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
For the comfort of all passengers, we request passengers to travel light (recommended luggage: One carry on and One International size suitcase.
All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply to COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when in premises of respective places.
Check-in time at hotel is 4 pm while the check-out is 11 am.
Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at respective hotel and pay on own.
Our Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 7 pm at East 6 pm at west.
We have couple of locations where restaurants are walking distance from the hotel.
Our suppliers / Principle is not equipped to provide any assistant for any special need and wheelchair passenger on this tour.
Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15-seater/25-seater/30-seater/55-seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, we will have Driver will act as a Tour leader.
We or our suppliers are not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
Hotel in NY will ask for Credit card at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
A surcharge of $25 per person will be added for bookings that come in within 20 days of travel. $35 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
SHREE WORLD VACATIONS and it’s suppliers are not liable for any damages caused by customers to hotel, coaches or anywhere while on tour.
We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. If optional tour is not purchased through us. We will not provide any assistance towards that service.
We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone.
In case group size is 15 or less, all breakfast and dinner will be on set menu (no buffet) will be brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
The Weather can vary depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions for safety reasons. Please follow protocol while on tour. In case of any breakdown beyond our control, Our suppliers will try best to fix the problem. However, no monetary compensation will be provided.
Our suppliers or principle do not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers - Max occupancy is 4 per room, we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes, and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
In no event SHREE WORLD VACATIONS and our suppliers are liable to you for any Indirect, Special, Incidental, or Consequential damages.
All passengers are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Tour and in Public spaces and also observe social distancing at all times.
Passengers body temperature may be checked by our Tour Managers during a Tour at regular interval.
Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions have their own COVID-19 guidelines, and passengers are expected to adhere to their rules and guidelines.
It is strongly recommended that Passengers wear gloves while on Tour in Public spaces.
We will be providing all passengers with hand Sanitizers (one to last entire tour) and disposable masks (one per day). This will be at an additional cost of $5 per coast to be paid at the time of booking.
Travellers to maintain social distancing in the coach will be operating with group size of 30 or less.
Passengers exhibiting symptoms typical to COVID will need to inform the tour manager immediately and contact their health insurance company for assistance.
Travel arrangements may be interrupted or canceled by Government decisions or Police authority, and/or third-party suppliers outside of our control. In such a situation We and our travel partners cannot be held responsible for any monetary loss or inconvenience to the Passenger.
While it is our intention to operate the tour smoothly, there will be times when we will have to modify the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. We request passengers to have patience during this time.
We will not issue for any refunds related to travel arrangements once the cancellation is done within 14 days of tour start date. Additional refund restrictions may apply in individual cases.
We will not be responsible for any liabilities or damages to person and/or property, monetary losses, delays, illness, or inconvenience that may be caused because of circumstances related to Covid-19.
PICK UP INFORMATION AT THE AIRPORT IN NY (please make sure to give valid phone number)
JFK Airport : For International arrivals
AA and QR : In front of the welcome center.
EY,DL,AI and EK :In front of the Currency Exchange.
BA : In front of the currency exchange.
Newark Airport (EWR): For International arrival:
In Front of Currency Exchange.
LAGuardia Airport (LGA):
Baggage claim (may change based on renovations at the airport).
ADDITIONAL TRANSFER VEHICLE COST FROM EWR/LGA:
SEDAN (up to 2 passengers): $35; Van (up to 4 passengers): $65
- Pre & post tour accommodation can be provided at extra cost
- Private airport transfers from LGA and EWR can be arranged at extra cost
- Travelers are allowed one piece of luggage per person (big suitcase) and one carry on.
- Dinners will be at Indian restaurants where the passengers can choose VEG/JAIN/Non VEG option.
- Please note that we will make every effort for early check in for passengers coming in early but this is not guaranteed & is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Child (2-9 yrs) shares Double Occupancy (3rd in Double room) or Triple Occupancy (4th in Triple room). No separate bed or cot will be provided to the child
- Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults
- Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Roll away beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
- Please note that guests may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guests use some of the services other than not included in the package.
- For bookings that come under 21 days of the tour, the hotel list given above is not guaranteed & subject to change based on availability
- Any special disability requirements should be made aware at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but cannot be held responsible in the event we are unable to do so.
- There is no refund for any missed portion of the tour.
- WiFi Internet service is provided by the Coach Company and Hotels. We are not responsible for any lapse in service
- Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at respective hotel and pay on own.
- All bookings that are received within 14 days of the tour are subject to $25 per person surcharge due to booking logistics.
- Hotel breakfast is included in the cost of the hotel room. Packed breakfast option is not available. Breakfast at the hotel will be American buffet breakfast.
- Check in time at all hotels is 3 pm while the check out is 11 am. If the guests want to extend their stay, they can contact the front desk and request them
- All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply to COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when in premises of respective hotels.
- We have couple of locations where restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. For passengers, not keen on walking, can take an Uber or a cab to the destination on own.
- Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
- Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, we will have Driver/Tour leader
- SWV and its travel partners are not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
- The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in: coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
- We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in writing and acknowledged.
- We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference
- Because of the current scenario, all breakfast and dinner will be Ala Carte and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
- The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
- Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour. In case of any breakdown, we will try our best to fix the problem. However, no monetary compensation will be provided.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.