SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA
7 days / 6 nights
Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands - Batu Caves - Singapore - Night Safari - Sentosa Island or Universal Studio (Optional)
Contact us for the best quote
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Arrive in the ultra-modern city of Kuala Lumpur, check-in to your hotel. Enjoy the evening experiencing the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur on your own. Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 02: KUALA LUMPUR (B)
An enjoyable breakfast will charge you up for a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. You will start by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who gave up their lives in the triumph during World War II. You will then make a quick stop at the Gate of the Kings Palace for a photograph. From here, you will proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building and the National Mosque.A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the worlds tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers has all the ingredients to hold the most avid of travelers in complete amazement. Also visit Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan, a revered Hindu deity. Climb 272 steps up to reach the top and enjoy the strikingly beautiful view. In the evening spend time at leisure or you can go for Shopping (on your own)and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼DAY 03: GENTING HIGHLANDS (B)
After breakfast, head to Genting Highlands. It is a magnificent city perched on a hilltop that offers a cool respite from the hustle and bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforest shrouded in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights and sounds. As you reach Genting Highlands, visit the Genting Outdoor theme park. Let the child in you come alive while you whoosh down a roller-coaster perched at the edge of the mountain and dive, plunge and escalate on the corkscrew. A boat ride in a man-made lake amidst ingenious landscaping is sure to take your breath away. A number of rides and games like Space Shot, Space Mountain, Flume Ride and Flying Dragon, Roller Coaster and Super Toboggan are sure to bring out the child in you. You may also enjoy the famous Indoor Theme Park at Genting Highland, the worlds first and one of the largest indoor theme parks. Mark a perfect ending to your adventurous day by visiting South-East Asia biggest casino (on your own) and see if you get lucky Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE (B)
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, board a coach to Singapore. Singapore is a model city, a city quite unlike any other in the world. It is dynamic, colorful and offers a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. Brimming with unbridled energy, this little South-East Asian dynamo embodies the finest of both the East and the West. On arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. You can take a Optional tour to in the evening to Night Safari. Embark on a safari unlike any other ever seen, heard or experienced! It is Singapore unique Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques thereby letting visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. Later Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
￼DAY 05: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING (B)
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore. The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the City Hall and a short stop at Merlion Park for incredibly stunning views of Marina Bay. Do not forget to click pictures with the Merlion, a mythological creature, part lion and part fish! A visit to Singapore will be incomplete without a Optional tour of Sentosa Island . There is something for everyone at Asia Favourite Playground! Sentosa, Singapore world-class attraction is easily accessible and well-connected for endless fun! Tour Highlights: Marine Life, Luge ride, Cable car & song of the seas. It is a showcase not to be missed! Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
￼DAY 06: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING (B)
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure or visit the Universal Studios (Optional Tour), Asia only Hollywood movie theme park featuring rides and attractions based on famous Hollywood animation movies such as Shrek, Battlestar Galactica and Madagascar. Experience death-defying stunts, explosions and an ocean of thrills at the Water World. Next, take a walk into pre-history at the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure. Also visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a stroll down the famous Walk of Fame. Have dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Singapore.
￼DAY 07: DEPARTURE SINGAPORE (B)
After breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure. Later in the day, check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport to board your return flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person rates applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- PACKAGE COST DOESN'T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn't includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.
- Rates are based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together at all times.
- Package price may change due to the variation in Rate of Exchange (ROE) of USD
- Any difference in price due to fluctuation of ROE will have to borne by the customer
- Standard international check-in time is between 1400 hours to 1500 hours
- Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. If required we need to book one day in advance at an additional charge. Package price is subject to change as per availability of rooms, services and airline seats and also if any increase in entrance fees, Govt. taxes, etc
- We will try our best to confirm the hotels as mentioned in our package, else alternate hotels will be confirmed with or without a price difference.
- Package prices are not valid during special events and exhibitions, block out dates, Christmas and New Year's period.
- Tour itinerary can be reversed at any point as per availability
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel for all countries and 9 months in case of Malaysia
- It is the responsible of the customer / agent to double check the same before travel.
Available throughout the year
- Full day of fun at the Genting Highland Theme Parks
- Kuala Lumpur sightseeing tour
- Singapore sightseeing tour
- Night safari in Singapore
- Tour of Sentosa Island (Optional)
- Universal Studio (Optional)
- 2 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 night accommodation in Genting Highlands.
- 3 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour.
- Genting Indoor Theme Park Pass only.
- Visit to Batu Caves.
- Half day Singapore City tour.
- KUL - SIN by coach.
- Return airport transfers.
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa Fees if applicable.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List
What's Not Included
- Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
- Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of Rs 15000 per person
￼- Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges