Call : 91 79759 68585 / 8088070060
Watsapp : 79759 68585 / 8088070060 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
4 days / 3 nights
Genting - Kuala Lumpur
Contact us for the best quote
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR - GENTING
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will meet our representative and get transferred to the hotel in Genting. Genting Highlands, a magnificent city perched on a hilltop, offers a cool respite from the hustle-bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforests shrouded in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights and sounds. As you reach Genting Highlands, leave your baggage at the concierge (hotel) and proceed to visit Genting Outdoor Theme Park. Let the child in you come alive as you whoosh down a rollercoaster perched at the edge of a mountain and dive, plunge and escalate on the corkscrew. A boat ride in a man-made lake amidst ingenious landscaping is sure to take your breath away. A number of rides and games like Space Shot, Space Mountain, Flume Ride and Flying Dragon, Roller Coaster and Super Toboggan are sure to enchant you. Also enjoy at the famous Indoor Theme Park at Genting Highlands, the worlds first and one of the largest indoor theme parks. Mark a perfect ending to your adventurous day by visiting South-East Asia biggest casino (on your own).
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Genting.
DAY 02: GENTING - KUALA LUMPUR (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and get transferred to Kuala Lumpur. Check in to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼DAY 03: KUALA LUMPUR SIGHTSEEING (B)
An enjoyable breakfast will charge you up for a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Begin by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts, and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who lost their lives during World War II and the Emergency. You will then make a quick photo stop at the gate of the Kings Palace. From here, you will ￼￼proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building and the National Mosque, before finally arriving at the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower. It is the highest tower in Asia and the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. Also visit Orchid Garden in the 230 acre Lake Gardens area near the Malaysian Parliament, followed by Royal Selangor. A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers is also a must. It has all the ingredients to hold the most avid of travelers in complete amazement.
Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE (B)
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport to board your return flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person rates applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- PACKAGE COST DOESN'T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn't includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.
- Rates are based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together at all times.
- Package price may change due to the variation in Rate of Exchange (ROE) of USD
- Any difference in price due to fluctuation of ROE will have to borne by the customer
- Standard international check-in time is between 1400 hours to 1500 hours
- Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. If required we need to book one day in advance at an additional charge. Package price is subject to change as per availability of rooms, services and airline seats and also if any increase in entrance fees, Govt. taxes, etc
- We will try our best to confirm the hotels as mentioned in our package, else alternate hotels will be confirmed with or without a price difference.
- Package prices are not valid during special events and exhibitions, block out dates, Christmas and New Year's period.
- Tour itinerary can be reversed at any point as per availability
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel for all countries and 9 months in case of Malaysia
- It is the responsible of the customer / agent to double check the same before travel.
Available throughout the year
- 2 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 night accommodation in Genting
- Daily Breakfasts
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC basis
- Half Day City tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC basis
- Complimentary 15mins Photoshop at Batu Caves
What's Not Included
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa Fees if applicable.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List
- Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
- Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 80% of booking Value
￼- Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges