THAILAND, MALAYSIA AND SINGAPORE
10 days / 9 nights
Bangkok - Coral Island - Kuala Lumpur - Genting - Singapore - Sentosa Island
Contact us for pricing
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN BANGKOK
After arriving in Bangkok to a warm reception, proceed on a 2.5 hour drive to the picturesque Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination.
A tropical beach retreat town, Pattaya is a perfect place to laze around under swaying coconut trees, exploring white sandy beaches and crystal azure waters. You can either enjoy the evening at leisure or go for the Alcazar show (Optional Tour). Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats, mega watts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system and ultra-modern computer technology, the Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors. After the scintillating Alcazar experience, return to your hotel and stay overnight at the hotel
DAY 02: PATTAYA - Coral Island (B)
After breakfast, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island through the sparkling aqua- blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the islands' immaculate golden beaches. After a relaxing time on the island, return and relish a sumptuous Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼DAY 03: BANGKOK SIGHTSEEING (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok where you will visit a temple and take the city tour to experience Bangkok. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples). Visit some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Wats, such as WatTrimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and a fine example of Sukhothai art and Wat Po, (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel
DAY 04: ARRIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR (B)
After breakfast, board your flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Arrive in the Kuala Lumpur and check- in to your hotel. Enjoy the evening experiencing the beautiful city on your own. Overnight in the hotel.
￼DAY 05: GENTING HIGHLANDS SIGHTSEEING (B)
After breakfast, head to Genting Highlands, a magnificent city perched on a hilltop that offers a cool respite from the hustle and bustle of the city capital. Crisp invigorating mountain air, majestic sceneries and lush green tropical rainforest shrouded in a veil of mist come together to create a pleasant surprise and a welcome relief from urban sights and sounds. As you reach Genting Highlands, visit the Genting Outdoor theme park. Let the child in you come alive while you whoosh down a roller-coaster perched at the edge of the mountain and dive, plunge and escalate on the corkscrew. A boat ride in a man-made lake amidst ingenious landscaping is sure to take your breath away. A number of rides and games like Space Shot, Space Mountain, Flume Ride and Flying Dragon, Roller Coaster and Super Toboggan are sure to bring out the child in you. You may also enjoy the famous Indoor Theme Park at Genting Highland, the worlds first and one of the largest indoor theme parks. Mark a perfect ending to your adventurous day by visiting South-East Asia biggest casino (on your own) and see if you get lucky. Overnight stay at the hotel.
￼DAY 06: KUALA LUMPUR SIGHTSEEING (B)
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. You will start by visiting the National Monument that has exhibits of local history, culture and traditions, arts and crafts and a great bronze sculpture erected to commemorate the soldiers who gave up their lives in the triumph during World War II. You will then make a quick stop at the Gate of the Kings Palace for a photograph. From here, you will proceed to visit the Moorish-style railway station building and the National Mosque. A drive past the elegant Jamek Mosque, the impressive House of Parliament and the worlds tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers is sure to amaze you. Also visit Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan, a revered Hindu deity. Climb 272 steps up to reach the top and enjoy the strikingly beautiful view. In the evening spend time at leisure or you can go for Shopping (on your own) and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
￼DAY 07: ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE (B)
After breakfast, board your coach to Singapore.
Welcome to Singapore! The city where the metropolitan life blends effortlessly with the traditional. Singapore is a one-of-a-kind city that brims with unbridled energy and offers a harmonious blend of the East and the West. As the cultural hub of Asia, it is the perfect getaway for everyone. On arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check into your hotel and spend the day at leisure strolling around the shopping arcades. In the evening, have a comfortable stay at the hotel.
￼DAY 08: SINGAPORE SIGHTSEEING AND NIGHT SAFARI (B)
After breakfast, gear up for an exciting half-day city tour of Singapore. The tour will commence with a drive around the Civic District and go past the Padang Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court and the City Hall along with a short halt at the Merlion Park for incredibly stunning views of the Marina Bay. Do not forget to click pictures with the stunning Merlion, a mythological creature with a lion head and a fish body!.
Later in the evening, embark on an exciting night safari tour.A journey through Singapore unique Night Safari, the world first wildlife park built for visits at night, attracts more than a million visitors every year. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques to let visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. After the fascinating night ride and up-and-close animal encounters, return for an overnight stay at the hotel.
￼DAY 09: SENTOSA ISLAND (B)
After breakfast, tour Sentosa Island -- Asia favorite playground. Have a great time exploring Sentosa's world-class attractions, all of which are easily accessible and well-connected! Tour Highlights include Images of Singapore, Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World, Songs of the Sea, Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, 4D Magic and Jewel Cable Car Ride. Stay overnight at the hotel.
￼DAY 10: DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Per person rates applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- PACKAGE COST DOESN'T INCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE DURING DUSHERA, DEEPAWALI, CHRISTMAS , NEW YEAR OR ANY LONG WEEKEND.
- Package cost doesn't includes Mandatory Gala Dinner Charges for Christmas and New Year Evening
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- High season booking (New year, Deepawali long weekend) are non refundable
- There will be no refund for unutilized services / meals.
- Hotel Standard Check in Time is 12 Pm and check out time is 11 am. At Hill stations check out time is 9 am. Early check and Late check out are subject to availability and hotel may charge the guest for the same as per their policy.
- Rates are based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together at all times.
- Package price may change due to the variation in Rate of Exchange (ROE) of USD
- Any difference in price due to fluctuation of ROE will have to borne by the customer
- Standard international check-in time is between 1400 hours to 1500 hours
- Early check-in is NOT guaranteed. If required we need to book one day in advance at an additional charge. Package price is subject to change as per availability of rooms, services and airline seats and also if any increase in entrance fees, Govt. taxes, etc
- We will try our best to confirm the hotels as mentioned in our package, else alternate hotels will be confirmed with or without a price difference.
- Package prices are not valid during special events and exhibitions, block out dates, Christmas and New Year's period.
- Tour itinerary can be reversed at any point as per availability
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel for all countries and 9 months in case of Malaysia
- It is the responsible of the customer / agent to double check the same before travel.
Available throughout the year
- Enjoy idyllic Coral Island in Pattaya
- Bangkok city tour
- Full day of fun at the Genting Highland Theme Parks
- Kuala Lumpur sightseeing tour
- Singapore sightseeing tour
- Night safari in Singapore
- Tour of Sentosa Island
- 2 nights accommodation in Pattaya.
- 1 night accommodation in Bangkok.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- 3 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day coral island tour with lunch.
- Half day bangkok city tour.
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour.
- Full day Genting trip with indoor theme park tickets and one way cable car. Night safari.
- Half day Singapore City tour.
- Sentosa island tour.
- Return airport transfers
- Return Airfare with taxes.
- Visa Fees if applicable.
- Medical Insurance.
- Peak season surcharges if applicable.
- Any compulsory Room Supplements on tour.
- Meals other than specified.
- Items of personal nature.
- Tipping and Portage.
- Entrance fees if applicable.
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions List
What's Not Included
Cancellation charges per person for package would be applicable as follows: Any cancellation or amendment done with 20 days of Check in Date will attract penalty of 100% booking Value
Any cancellation or amendment done between 20 days - 45 Days of Check in Date will attract penalty of Rs 15000 per person
Any change or cancellation done before 45 Days will be free of any charges